Delayed periods, sore breasts, cramps. Done blood test. Taken Clomid, HCG injection. Reason?

My name is tayo my last period was 25 ofjune 2012 it lasted for 3day on day it stop I started my clomid of 150m nd my doc monitor how d follicule was growin till on 6th of july wen I hv about 11folicule bothleft nd right bt the bigest among mesure 17.5mm nd he ask me to waite till on 8of july befor he gave me HCG injection nd realy feal the crams after 36hours of HCG that shows I actully ovulated,now am today is 30th of july I hvnt see my period nd hpt is given me positive nd went for blood text yday againg it was positive,my concer is that I hv taken this HCG before nd my period comes earlier than it was,please am I truly pregnant or is bcos I was given 0000iu that cos dealy I only feel brest sore nd little cramps as if is comin out pls help
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012