Delayed periods, slight touching of vagina with penis. Blood test showing hemoglobin done. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, Am 23 and married. Myself and my husband planned to postpone the intercourse. But last month 06/07/2012 he just touched my vagina and few days it happened regulary. Am supposed to get my periods at 25/07/2012. But till now i didnt get.Its getting late by 16 days. Wat would be my problem... Please suggest, am worried. I consulted gynacologist too too. She asked me to take few tests. My hemoglobin count was 10.8. Was that the reason?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012