Delayed periods since last month, trying for pregnancy. What may be the reason?

I am a 27 year old married woman. My husband and me are trying for a baby from last month, but I did not conceive last month and my periods were late by 3 days last month. This month also my period date was 4th July and still haven t got it. Can you please let me know why periods are late from last month (its a 26 day cycle usually) ?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Hi Megha
If,previously,your periods were regular,but,now getting late,
there are mainly two factors responsible for this,
First one is pregnancy-to rule out it,do home pregnancy test with pregnancy kit available in market,

Second one is stress-you are under stress for conception,
In each cycle,there are 15-20% chances of pregnancy,
so,get relaxed,enjoy your married life
All The Best