Delayed periods, severe stomach pain, PCOS. Taking diabex for diabetes. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 3 days late for my period and 5 days ago i had severe gastro like pains but i did not need to use th toilet.. I always have menstural cramps in my abdomen and thighs before i get my period and i have not experienced any pain except the gastro like pain.. i did a test this morning and it came back negative.. do i have any chance at being pregnant? i was diagnosed with slight pcos but im not overweight .. i took diabex for nearly two months nd cut out ALOT of sugar from my diet.. any help would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013