Delayed periods, severe lower backache, headaches, digital pregnancy test positive. Bright red blood while wiping. What is it ?

Hi there im 37yrs old and was due to take my period which is always regular on monday ,however it hasnt arrived but for past 4 days i have and still have sever lower backache and headaches which i never had during the arrival of my periods ,so i did 5 hpt 4 of which has a faint pink line in test windows aswell as control window which is somewhat btighter , the fifth test was a digital one it came back positive, my querie is this i just came back from the batjroom as i had sudden urge for my bowels to move and when i went to clean myself i saw bright red blood could this be my period or something else ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013