Delayed periods, risk of precum fluid on the dress and of touching vagina with it. Could she be pregnant ?

Hi, i was petting with my gf last saturday. What was i'm doing is make myself and her an orgasm. Then i was rubbing my penis in her dress with her underwear in lying position. i thought there were some precum fluid in her dress or she has touched her vagina after doing a blowjob to me with precum fluid perhaps. My gf should got her period in 31th of march and her first day of her last period is 3th of march. But, until now 2 april, she hasn't got her period. Is it possible that she was pregnant? We are very worried right now. Thanks anw.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013