Delayed periods, regular periods, thick cervical mucus, no cramps. Fibroid's indentation, ectopic pregnancy. Causes for delay?

Hi..I m 29 years old. I had an ectopic in September 2011 . I was 6 weeks along and was treated with methotrexate . My periods resumed, my cycle was thirty days. My cycle was normal except for in jan and march when the cycle was 32 and 36 days respectively . This months I m 40 days and still no sign. On the 33 to 35th day I took 8 home pregnancy tests ..all negative . And also got a blood hcg ..that too was negative. My cervical mucus was thick and white. I feel no cramps. I have a 3cm fibroid indenting on the right side. My ectopic was on the left. I don t have pcos. I m worried as to what could cause this delay. I started going to the gym about 4 weeks ago. I haven t been there since a few days before my period was due.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012