Delayed periods, protected sex. Taking birth control pills. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant or hormonal imbalance?

Hi I m 38 and My period is 10 days late . I was on birth control the last 3 month , plus my boyfriend & I used condoms , just to be safe and not get pregnant. I didn t start my birth control pills for this month. Because they made me gain weight. But I was on birth control when I had sex . I took 3 home pregnancy test including today and all 3 r negative . I m still worried about pregnancy ? Is it possible that my hormones are missed up .. I m stressed out too
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012