Delayed periods, pressure in bladder, protected sex. History of ballet infection. Treatment?

Hi, My period is a couple days late I had sex once but only with a condom. But I also have an intense pressure feeling when I Almost finishing peeing. It feels almost as if I need to push. It doesn t hurt or burn I had a ballet infection long ago and it doesn t feel like that. Almost like and orgasam but not quite like a building up and release of pressure with urge to push. Strange but it happens every time I am Almost finished peeing. And I am late for my period.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012