Delayed periods, pregnancy tests negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi so I had my period on august 27th and then again on september 13th which is not normal since my cycles are usually about 28 days. So I figured my next period would be due the 11th this month but still haven t gotten it. I ve taken a few pregnancy tests and they are all negative. Could I still be pregnant and should I go to my doctor for bloodwork? Just kind of freaking out and want answers, sick of waiting.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Periods can be early or delayed sometimes. If so, it is difficult to determine when the next one will be.
Do get a pregnancy test done to alleviate your concern. You can just do a home pregnancy test, which is also quite accurate, if you do not want to go to the doctor.
Best wishes.