Delayed periods, pregnancy test report negative. Having dizziness, nausea, lower back pain and frequent urination. Chances of being pregnant?

Hi, I am 22yrs old. My period is now 14 days late. My cycle is usually 28-30 days. My husband and I are trying to concieve. I have taken 2 hpt and they both came out negative. I have been having headahces and dizzy spells, nausea, lower back pain and abdominal pain . I am also very tired and have frequient urination . Is it possible that I am pregnant? Should I see my doctor? Should I just wait to see if my period comes?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012