Delayed periods, pregnancy test positive, bleeding, spotting, bulky ovaries

hi my period is late by 10 days...i did 2 hpt test one week after the missed period and they were negative......i did another test on wednesday and it came back positive......then on thursday i started spotting/ bleeding but not like a normal the bleeding is only showing when i wipe......i did an ultrasound yesterday and i was told that my ovaries look bulky.....and it was also too early to detect a fetus ...could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Yes mam you can still have pregnancy. I would suggest you to get HCG level testing done twice with an interval of 48 hours, if levels double then its a viable pregnancy and get ultrasound done after a week. Till then visit your gynecologist so that she can prescribe you drugs for prevention of abortion. Take care and all the best.