Delayed periods, pregnancy test positive. Could it be due to change in menstruation cycle?

Took a pregnancy test 2 days ago in morning came out positive, then took another in the evening on the evening3rd day. Going on the3 days late on my period. I have normal cycles, i have them at end of month, instead of month28 day cycle it s 30 day cycle . Could i be pregnant. Never had a period in Feb. My last period was January 29 2013.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
If your pregnancy test is positive, then I fail to see where lies the doubt.
Also you have skipped your cycles, which are always regular.
To confirm the pregnancy, you have to consult your gynecologist.
An internal check up and a transvaginal pelvic ultrasound will reveal the exact weeks of pregnancy.
Get that done at the earliest.
take care and be well.