Delayed periods, pregnancy test negative, used i-pill. Delay caused by pill?

hello doctor, i had primolut-n pills while on a vacation on 7th december and got my period on the 16th. and then again on 16th of jan. last month my period arrived earlier by a week on the 7th of feb. i generally have a 30-35 day cycle. on the 23rd of feb, me and my boyfriend fooled around and used a condom. he didnot ejaculate in me. my period is now late by 10 days assuming 7th as my date of last period. took a urine pregnancy test on the 14th and it was negative. i also consumed an i-pill in november. are the irregular period a result of the pills? please help.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013