Delayed periods, pregnancy test negative, polycystic ovary, nausea, stomach cramps, glucophage XR 750 mg

Hi, I am a bit worried as I have not got my periods yet and am about 8 days overdue also took a pregnancy test and it has come out negative. Secondly I have polycystic ovary for which my gynae has asked me to take Glucophage XR 750 mg twice a day. I took it for about 5 days but couldn t tolerate it as I has nausea and stomach cramps etc and stopped taking it after 5 days. This is the first time that I am overdue by 8 days. My periods have been prety regular and fluctuate between 29-32 days cycle. Pls advice.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012