Delayed periods post protected sex. Had early periods in the previous cycle post intake of i-pill. Causes?

I ate i pill periods came fifteen days befre the.normal day last to last month.thn last month i got it 10 days this.month i hvnt got ny periods.i did sex this month .but it was a prcted sex .condom didnot break at all.i did it two tymes ths during 4 th day of periods.and one a week later.but it was a protected sex each and every time.i didnt hv ipill this.tym.although i hv taken ipill 5 tines in past 6 months.tell me.whther i cn b pregnant.m v worried.or its the delay due to ipill? Help plz
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer