Delayed periods post marriage. Taking meprate. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

i am married my age is 23years and weight is 55.after that period comes only next month i didn t have periods... now my period is delay by 23 days..i check urine pregnancy test 3 tym it was negative.i consult a doctor..she prescribe meprate tablet for 5 days and folic acid tablet for 6 month....i have a doubt... did any chance to be pregnant now? pls rpyt fast....did i have any chance?or now i am not pregnant?which is the truth?am pregnant or not?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012