Delayed periods, pinkish brown spotting, fatigue, back pain, bloating abdominal pain. Causes for symptoms?

My period is always on time. Last month,it was 2 days long..usually 5 days, this month no period at all 12 days late, I had pink and brown spotting when I wipe at the time I was 4 days late. I have fatigue , back pain, bloating , heartburn and a dull pain in lower abd today. Countless neg hpt . No change in diet, meds, weight loss/gain, and no stress, either way is fine. I dont understand where my period is.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  84 Awaiting Answer