Delayed periods, pink discharge. History of regular periods. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hello! Well I am 3 days late on my period and I have a very very pale pink goo kind of discharge . Im on birth control and take it like I should. I ve been very normal on my periods before now they usually start out heavy on the first day and I get bad cramps , after the first day no cramps or anything and it lightens up. So I guess my question is, could I be pregnant or is it just a weird start for my period this month.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013