Delayed periods, periods came last month after unprotected sex. Pregnant?

hii i was just wondering why my period is 6 days late. i have a normal 28 day cycle and its always short periods. my boyfriend came in me all in july but i got my period july 30th til august 3rd. but i was due august 27th and its sept. 1st but he did not cum in me this month is there a possibility i could be pregnant even though i got my period in july when he came in me?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, i am Dr. Das
It is a rare possibility to get pregnant after having bleeding in scheduled time period.
So, just go for a pregnancy kit test using urine which will show whether you are pregnant or not.
It is possible to get pregnant even if your boyfriend did not cum in you.