Delayed periods, pain, lower back soreness, fatigue. Stopped birth control. Causes for delayed periods?

hi, just wondering if you could give me some answers, i off BC nearly two months and my last period was the 16th may, since last sunday ive been getting period pains, my lower back is sore and im feeling tired a lot. i have exams on too so i dont know if this could be causing the delay. my cycle is usually 28 days on the button.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
You are overdue by 1 week. You should do a urine pregnancy test (by pregnancy test kit ) at home on your first morning sample. That will clear your doubts about your status.