Delayed periods, pain in the back. Pregnancy test negative. What else could be causing it?

I haven't had a period in 45 days and I've been feeling sick early in the morning. My lower back hurts and I have unprotected sex with my bf all the time. We use the pull out method. I am 22 years old and i was on bc October of last year and all bit one period was ok but last time I this happened I wasn't this late and I had a really bad heavy period. Other then that my periods are ok and have been normal. My period is 38 days apart. I have taken like 5 pregnancy test all came out negative. The last time I took one was last week. I forgot what day that was on though. I just want to know if I'm pregnant or could there be something else wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013