Delayed periods, otherwise regular, movement in lower abdomen, tiredness, nauseous. Pregnant ?

I m 27 my son is 10 so I really don t know what to expect from a pregnancy. Ok here s my thing on October 12 I got my period then on October 31 I spotted forike 2 days blood was not period like. Ok so now on November 11 I was expecting my period but it never came down. My period is really regular n I ve never had this problem before. Another thing for the past 2 weeks I ve been having some type of movement in my abdomen lower abdomen but only on my right hand side. I ve been very tired lately n nauseous the entire day. Can I be pregnant n when should I test
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer