Delayed periods, on diane35, had forgotten taking the pill on proposed timing. Pregnancy chance?

Hi doc! I got my first menstrual period last July 31 and started to take diane-35 (21pills) on the day of my first menstrual period. I took the pill every 5:00 in the afternoon. There were 3 instances that i took the pill 4 hours late that what I normally took. We had our lovemaking last Aug 17,18,19,20 and 21 (2 to 4 times a day). The last pill i consumed was last Aug 20. I am getting paranoid since it s my first time taking the contraceptive pill and today is already august 23 and have no signs of having my menstrual period. Is there another way of not getting pregnant in case i was wrong in taking the contraceptive pill? Hoping to hear from your feedback. thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012