Delayed periods, on DUB, no periods yet. Suggestions?

hi , iam sazya 27 year old a virgin girl .5 month before my period got delayed of 13 days n i went to doctor n she prescribed me DUB 5 mg 3 time a day for 5 days n after that 4-5 days i got my this time also my periods is delayed 12 days n i had same medicine bt 3 days passed after having my course n till now my periods dis nt start.plz help me m lil worried
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Hi sazya. Don't worry. you have to wait for minimum 7 days before we consider failure of first treatment. So, if no periods in a week's time, then you get a scan done or try a combination of estrogen and progesterone.