Delayed periods, odorless white discharge, no pregnancy symptoms, had implanon out. Cause?

Hi I am 20 years old and I had my implanon out in March. I did not have a period for 8 weeks and had lots of pregnancy symptoms but all my tests were negative. I then later came on my period which lasted for 5 days. I am now 8 days late on my period, I don t have any crazy symptoms, but i too have this clear/white discharge (its not thursh) I have no burning or funny smell. My periods were never regular before I was on implanon and I am wondering if I could be too early to tell if I am pregnant or not! Does anyone know if my implanon could still be effecting my periods? HELP could I be pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012