Delayed periods, not pregnant. Ultrasound scan showing fluid in the uterus. Taking primolut. Do I need to take this after getting periods?

Hello Doctor, I didn t see my period for 2months and after the pregnancy test came out negative my Doctor told me to go for an ultrasound scan and they discovered fluid in and out of my uterus so he placed me on treatment wit injections and antibiotics which I just completed. He also gave me primotul N for my period that I didn t see, but I jus saw my period tonight and I want to know if I should discontinue d primotu N.. Thanks Doc
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012