Delayed periods, not on birth control. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi, I ve been taking microgynon for about two years, I have a very regular perioud 28 days, I moved in to Netherlands recently where it s not easy to get microgynon without prescription, my last perioud was October 9 , I stopped taking microgynon this month, my period was supposed to start 3 days ago, but yet nothing, I am very vulnrable to pregnancy I tried abortion twice using abortion pills.. What are the possibility of my pregnancy considering that this is the first month I don t use birth control pills? Thanks Moni
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012