Delayed periods, no ejaculation during sex, stomach pain, increased hunger, urination. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. I m a 16 year old girl and I am very concerned as to whether I m pregnant or not. I ve only had interactions with my boyfriend twice: once on April 3, and another time on April 28. We didn t go all the way; in fact, I m still a virgin . However, I m worried because he fingered me both times but we re pretty sure he had no pre ejaculation on his fingers when he did so. After the first time, my period was 5 days late. It was very heavy and possibly the worst one I ve ever had. The second time is mainly what I m worried about. I m currently 6 days late for my period and I ve not been feeling at all like my period is getting near. I have been having pregnancy symptoms , though. Last Thursday, I had a terrible headache and stomach pain that went away only after I ate some crackers. The next day, this past Friday, I woke up with allergy problems. I went to the doctor that day and she told me that it was just allergies and that my stomach pain was from drainage. I haven t gotten to take any medicine because the pharmacy was out of it and couldn t get it in until earlier today. This morning, I woke up with severe stomach pains that didn t go away until 7 hours later, after I ate crackers again. None of my other food habits changed this morning so I don t understand why my stomach wouldn t stop hurting. I was wondering if it was morning sickness because I did feel like I was going to vomit but never did. Other pregnancy signs I ve been having are increased hunger and urination. However, I ve had no spotting, backaches, or breast tenderness/growth. Because my period is late I have been a little stressed. I know the chances of me being pregnant are very slim, considering the fact that my boyfriend didn t ejaculate at all when we were together. I also assumed that any sperm would have been killed by urine. So, do you think I m pregnant? Or is there another reason why my period is late? If you need to know any more information, just ask me. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012