Delayed periods, negative urine test, stomach pain with heaviness, had protected sex. What could be the cause?

as i am 19 year old and my periosds are 2nd time late more dn a month before it happen in june dat time also it was month late but dat time i didnt have any sexual activity and it started in june and in july we just had touching down and then also period not got started and after that we had sex in august on 11. and i had done my urine test it was negative and on 14 i got a stomach pain and tday on 16 also my stomach was heavy but period is not getng started and we had protected sex so what should i do.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer