Delayed periods, negative pregnancy tests, had sex for the first time, no ejaculation inside. What is the cause?

k so I m not sure you can tell me anything that I don t already know but thought I would ask anyways. I slept with this girl and she is not on birth control , she is three weeks late now and has taken three pregnancy tests all showing negative. She took the first two when she was two weeks late and the third a couple of days ago. I wrapped it up of course and didn t even go inside of her regardless I know it is still possible that she is pregnant. She is going for a blood test next week and that will be the true deciding factor I guess. This was also her first time ever having sex, but she says that she never misses her period. She is 18. I think thats all the info I have.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012