Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, vaginal discharge, back pain. Pregnant?

Hi, I never ever late on my cycle. only this month i am late for about 13 days. i try home pregnancy test but it shows negative. i had vaginal discharge and back pain. i went for doctor and after checking he suggest me DEVIRY Tables 10 mg. I ask doctor for blood test but he told me that you are not pregnant . Generally Home pregnancy test shows accurate result in 13 days . Do you think that still there is chance that i am pregnant ??? and DEVIRY Tablets can do side affect if this is the case???
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012