Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, unprotected sex. Taken 3 tablets of postinor 2. Causes for delay?

my girl friend took postinor 2 tablet three times within a month. her period has been delayed. she went for pregnancy test and the result was negative. all this happen last month. i had sex with her two days ago and she took another dose of postinor 2(the two tablet at ones). i want to know if this excess intake will have any effect on her. will she see her period again? please reply. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012