Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, ultrasound scan shows uterine fibroid. Is pregnancy possible in future?

im 25yrs married (10 months) lady,i got delayed periods for 58days,i tested with urine tester for pregnancy,it showed negative before 1 week,so i consulted a gynoecologist and i had taken a ultrasound scan and it says i had a uterine fibroid in the posterior wall measuring 4.7*4.1cm,and now im taking t.ebexid,t. metformin and a syrup.gynovit for the past 1 week,i still have no periods,will this tablets alone are sufficient to cure this fibroid and can i get conceived in future,please help me with ur valuable suggestions
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012