Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, had unprotected sex. Medicines for termination?

Hi doc I m AAAAAAA My query is that me and my girlfriend had sex on 2nd March this month. Her period date is around 15-16 of every month but she is missing her periods till today. She took the pregnancy test on 20th March but it showed negative result. What can be the reason for period delay then ?? And if she takes the retest and it comes positive then we want the abortion . Can you please prescribe me a good and efficient medicine for abortion. Please answer my query I ll be very thankful to you. Best regards.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012