Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test. Taken modas 10, positive result in pregnancy test. Harmful medication?

Dear Doctor, my wife s last periods happened on 22nd of may 2012..but during this time i tested her pregnancy twice but both the occasions..test result came negative.....after that consulted a gyne doctor and he had given her MODAS 10 tablet for bring the normalcy in periods. But though after finishing the coarse when we tested the pregnancy after 8 days from the date of last Modas 10 now when we tested pregnancy it comes i am in tension whether the MODAS 10 tab can harm the baby..if the baby born will it affect any bad in his/her health...please give your valuable advice...
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
thank you for choosing hcm,
yes modus is contraindicated in pregnancy

go get a pregnancy test done in the lab and consult your doctor

dont worry,react to the situation immediately

this situation occus in many cases,after taking modus pregnancy test shows positive and people get worried,you are not alone
talk to you doctor and decide

feel free to contact me for further queries

thank you