Delayed periods, negative blood and urine pregnancy test, pregnancy ruled out after complete work up. What could be going on?

I am 34yrs old healthy female. I had one pregnancy which resulted in a miscarriage 6yrs ago. Menstrual cycle 26 days never late! My last period was Oct 31 it it is now Dec 26..I have taken one urine and two blood tests about 3 weeks ago all negative. Seen my obgyn and had a COMPLETE work up...all negative. She stated I don t feel pregnant snd she is at a loss. Not stressed out and not on any medications . What is going on???
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012