Delayed periods, negative HPT, stress, increased vaginal discharge. Advice?

I have a question about pregnancy. I am 8 days late for my period on the 6th day I took a take home test and it came out negative. We always used a condom by the way. Anyway, I was under tons of stress the whole week along with anticipation of my period. As I am move relaxed now I have been having vaginal discharge just increased from normal. I usually get vaginal discharge before period, am I pregnant because I have no signs, or is period coming? And this vaginal discharge is actually on my most fertile days according to my period tracker. My period has never been regular and generally always late by the way.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013