Delayed periods, negative HPT, spotting, cramping, bloating. Pregnant?

Hi. I am two weeks late for my period. I first used an hpt fours days after my missed period and got a negative result. I have had spotting, not enough to fill the top of a tampon as well as mild cramping for three days. I am now feeling overly exhausted and cannot go through the night without going to the bathroom. My stomach feels bloated and hard. Am i pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Home pregnancy test usually becomes positive 8 days after missed periods. So you need to repeat urine pregnancy test once again.
Blood HCG test is more accurate in detecting early pregnancy.
Few women may get minimal bleeding(spotting) due to implantation of concepts. Your symptom could be due to this.

Hope this helps you.