Delayed periods, nausea, cramps, no breast tenderness, loss of appetite. Negative pregnancy tests. Chances of being pregnant?

My period hasn t come yet and I am ten days late. I have had stomach cramping and am nauseous. I randomly get stomach cramps and just today I started to cry for no reason. I do not have breast tenderness and eat my regular foods. I took a pregnancy test 4 days after my missed period and it came put negative. I have no desire to eat and lost my appetite . I m really nervous and I don t want to be pregnant. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012