Delayed periods, nausea, cramps, brown vaginal discharge, unprotected sex. Menopause or pregnancy?

My last period was dec3 and I m usually 28-30 days. So obviously I was expecting my period on or around Jan3. Its now Jan 12 and nothing. For the last week on/off I ve been experiencing nausea .The last 3 days cramping and slight brown tinge when I wipe. I expected my period to be coming right away but still nothing. My husband and I have unprotected sex but he also had a vacsectomy just over a year ago. Could this be pre menapause or pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013