Delayed periods, nausea, appetite loss, spotting, brownish orange discharge, lower abdomen cramps. Possibility of pregnancy, bladder infection?

hey i may be pregnant im a little over a week late for my period. iv been feeling naucious lack of appetite . a few days ago i wiped and saw a few spots of blood and today i saw this watered down brownish orang liquid thats not period blood and i dont know what it means im also having cramping in my lower abdomen i also think i may have a bladder infection
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012