Delayed periods, morning sickness, not sexually active, burning on urinating, vaginal bleeding. Causes for symptoms?

Hi! My period has been late for about 4 days now and theres no sign of it coming. I have been experiencing tiredness and some what of morning sickness . However, I am not sexually active. Any idea of what could be going on with me?? One more thing, I have been experiencing a burning sensation when I urinate and yesterday in the night when I cleaned myself there was little blood in the paper.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer