Delayed periods, missed cycle. Taking gestone medication. Causes for delay?

hi, i had been taking gestone 200mg tablets from 25th of august till 29th of aug , two tablets per day...... as i m under treatment of pcos , i was asked to take those tablets and so that i ll have my periods and should visit the doctor on second or third day of my periods.......but today is 1st september and i still didn t happen with my periods ... what would be the reason for dalay of my periods even after havinh gestone....
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  100 Awaiting Answer