Delayed periods, minimal bleeding, dizziness, fatigue, lack of energy. Blood test, MRI done. Taking Yazmin. Reason?

Dear Dr I am a 42years old married woman,my first period was when I was 15.I have 2 kids,9&2.5 years old.About a week after my marriage I felt a bad pain and fainted and transfered to the hospital.My ovary ceast was ruptured,so they did surgery.After surgery the seroen told me that I also has fibroms in my ovary.I didnt do anything for that. I gave birth to both my chilren by cezarian. All my periods where normal untill 2 moths ago. My period was late for 2 weeks,I want to my family Dr and he said it might related to stress since I wasnt pregnant. after that I had small bleeding for 2 days,and since now I have no bleeding,means no period. when I went to my Dr again ,I did blood test ,she says there are changes in your hormon levels(testostron,strogen... and gave me Med for that( Yazmin ) She asked for MRI and I am waiting yet. my Dr says it might be menopose I think there is something wrong with me more than that.and I am fatigue , no energy,nervous and most of the time dizzy,(no pain)which have really made my life difficult.I am online that if there is any other question I can answer. Thanks.I appreciate your consideration Mozhgan
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012