Delayed periods, mild headache, abdominal cramps throughout the day, low appetite, sore breasts, negative pregnancy test. Condom broke during intercourse. Am I pregnant?

Hi, I last had my period on the 15th of April. I had sex around the week of the 25th of April and the condom broke. My next period was supposed to come on the 13th of May, but I missed it. My period is now 22 days late and 2 negative hpt . I get mild headaches and abdominal cramps 4-5 times a day. Recently I have lost appetite for foods I used to like and breasts are painful. I have a doctor s appointment on friday. Can anyone plseas help me I m really confused!!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012