Delayed periods, mild cramps, pregnancy test negative, trying to concieve. Any advice?

Hi Dr. My period is 9 days late. Took a pregnancy test 3 day before and another a while ago but both came back negative. Have been trying to get pregnant for the past 4 months. This time it s rather weird as my period has never been this late before. I went for a short holiday during my ovulation cycle, don t know if this has an impact. Have slight cramping and a couple of small pimples now. Please advise what do I do. Tks heaps.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012