Delayed periods, mild cramps, brown discharge. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy possible?

My period is six days late and I have had mild cramping lately. I also noticed a tiny amount of brown sticky cm when I wiped yesterday ( at 5 days late). I have no pregnancy symptoms that I am aware of (no sore breast or anything like that). I took a pregnancy test at 3 days late and it was negative. I have not changed my diet or exercise habits either. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Thanks for query on HCM.
It is very early to say for pregnancy.You have to go for urine pregnancy test on at least after 8th day of missing cycle.It shows late reaction in some patients.
You can also confirm it by blood hcg level and USG.
Sometime spotting may occur even in pregnancy.
If pregnancy is negative than it might be due to hormonal disturbances.
Get examined by gynecologist for further guidance and proper medical management.