Delayed periods, lower abdominal pain, enlarged breasts, moodiness. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

My period is a little over 2 weeks late. I was sent to the er a week ago because of left lower abdomal pain. My breast seem to be getting bigger to the point my bra is too tight on the loosest hook. They hurt to touch or even wash them, my abdoman is larger than normal iv always been a size 2 and size small scrub pants but now my pants r so tight they dig into me. I m tired and my husband says I m moody. Iv taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have been negative. I have no idea what s going on please help.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013