Delayed periods, lower abdomen pain, white discharge, pregnancy test negative

i had my last periods on jan 15th since than i had no periods.sometimes i experience pain in lower abdomen and their is vaginal white disharge with a bf touched ( only for few seconds) his penis with my vagina and also fingered me after cleaning his penis with a separate cloth.this happened on 18th of december and i had normal periods on 15th jan but after dat i had no periods till now..about a week ago i had pregnancy test but that was negative.plz anyone can tell me what wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Since you had a normal period after the incident, it is obvious that you did not conceive. If you have had an intercourse after that and always had regular 28-30 day cycles, indeed you should be worried about the possibility of pregnancy. Otherwise, you should see if you skipped a period as happens once in a while due to temporary hormonal imbalances and go for further investigation to rule out hormonal or other derangement leading to the situation. Please see a specialist for further help. Take care.